Founded in 2004, The Living Church of God’s Provision is a multicultural church led by Founder and Senior Pastor, Dr. Alexis, M. Levry. The Living Church of God’s Provision operates as a non-profit organization with its principal campus in Manhattan, New York. Accelerated growth and shifting demographics have recently necessitated expansion to an additional site in Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Dr. Alexis M. Levry, Th. D, C.E.D.
Dr. Alexis M. Levry is the founder, senior pastor, and president of The Living Church of God's Provision, Inc. (LCGP), a diverse international ministry whose goal is to share the divine life of Christ with a hurting world. Dr. Levry is a teacher who expounds the deep truths of the divine life to God’s people, inspiring them to serve as channels of divine provision in the church, community, and world. His anointed teaching ministry wins hearts for Christ and leads the Christian to a continuous spiritual growth and a heartfelt relationship with God, to live as efficient soul wining disciple, managing also his/her Christian inheritance. Those who sit under his teaching - in the church, classroom, and beyond are forever transformed to work for Jesus while waiting on His return.
Dr. Levry’s anointed sermons likewise empower God’s people to live a Spirit-filled, sanctified life that glorifies God. Dr. Levry is married to Sonia Kumbu, an Evangelist. He is father of four daughters and one son: Claudia, Christian, Ashton, Bijou, and Josepha and grandfather of Nora, Nathan, and Ethan.
- June 1989 to September 1991: Trained at the 1st ECOMIN, a school of ministry in Abidjan connected to C.A.P.R.O, a mission from Nigeria led by Pastor Tokun Pade.
- 1992-1994 Sat under Dr. Samuel Geresi, Pastor at Assembly of God of the First Born, Springfield New Jersey
- September 2003: Entered New Greater Bethel Bible Institute to study theology
- February 2004: Ordained Pastor under Pastor Ruth Ntumba, by a Presbyter of nine led by Apostle Willie C. Tolbert, Jr. at God’s Victorious Army Church.
- November 2004: Released to fulfill a prophetic call to birth The Living Church Of God’s Provision, Inc. in New York, NY.
- 2004 – Present: Senior Pastor of The Living Church Of God’s Provision
- June 2007: Obtained the Doctorate of Theology at the New Greater Bethel Bible Institute•
- June 2008: Obtained the Doctorate of Christian Education at The School of Bible Theology Seminary and University
- November 2008 - Present: President Elect of F. I. P. E. M. U. S. (FEDERATION OF IVOIRIAN PROTESTANT AND EVANGELICAL MINISTERS IN USA)
- 2008 – Present: Professor at The New Greater Bethel Bible Institute. Queens, New York
- September 2009- 2011: Instructor, Dominion School of Miracles
- Winter 2011- Winter 2012: Chaplain Intern, Bellevue Hospital Center Chaplains Clinical Pastoral Education Program, Units I-IV, Level I, Level I
- Winter 2012-Spring 2013: Hospital and Prison Resident Chaplain, Lutheran Medical Center Clinical Pastoral Education; Palliative Care Experience, Unit V and Unit VI, L
Our Vision - 2 Corinthians 9:8
The Living Church of God’s Provision is a loving, dynamic, and multiracial Christian family that worships God through the Holy Spirit and glorifies Christ Jesus. Having been visited by the God of all grace, we are a worshipping, teaching, soul winning, and deliverance ministry, living channels of Divine Provision in God’s kingdom unto a lost and hurting world.
Our Christ-Centered Ministry Will
We envision a world in which the disciple functions in his/her divine destiny as a dynamic channel of God’s provision in his/her church, community, and the world.
Short Term Goals
- Insure salvation built upon a strong Christian foundation and commitment to God’s church, a house built upon a Rock. Hebrews 5:11-14; 6:1-2
- Train disciples to function as pillars in God’s church, sure of their Christian inheritance
- Establish financial structures that fulfill the church’s mission
Long Term Goals
- Plant churches as God ordains in order to develop spiritual and material increase in accordance with the Church vision.
- Develop professional initiatives that serve the church’s ministry, and families’ live
- Build-training centers that prepare ministers to function where the Holy Spirit send them
- Support widows and orphans through provisional evangelization
- Build accredited, faith-based secondary schools and universities to educate members’ children.
Sunday: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm